Liz Mazur Photography's blog is moving!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.lizmazurphotography.com
and update your bookmarks.

October 02, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2

What I wore today: As much as I love clothing, I really hate getting dressed for work some days.  When it comes to wardrobe, I can be one of the most indecisive people.  And with the crazy unpredictable weather we get here in Chicago, it's hard to just grab something out of your closet without some forethought.  That's why I LOVE weekends when I can just grab a tee-shirt, hoodie and pair of warm up pants.  Easy, comfortable, and versatile.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I like what you have on. Did you buy it as a set? My thing is, when I put on hoodies and sweat pants they just seem so sloppy, but I feel like if I bought sets or something that coordinates, maybe I wouldn’t feel so sloppy..because you look great in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfy days are my favorite! And I agree with Meg--you look really cute!

    ReplyDelete