Liz Mazur Photography's blog is moving!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.lizmazurphotography.com
and update your bookmarks.

October 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Days 11 Through 20

Day 20
Bokeh: a subtle version of it at f5.6.


Day 19
Something orange:


Day 18
Your shoes:


Day 17
Technology:  My printer


Day 16
Long exposure:  Some cars driving by.


Day 15
Silhouette:


Day 14
Eyes:  Pugs just have the sweetest little faces.  My little Brutus loves to give me this look because he knows it usually gets him a treat.


Day 13
Yourself with 13 things:  I cheated a little here.  I was traveling for work last week and didn't bring my tripod with me, so I couldn't do a self pic.  Here's a picture of my hand, with 13 things.  On a side note, this picture kind of reminds me of my picture from Day 8 (a bad habit).  I used the other bed in my hotel room the same way I use our kitchen table at home as a place for all of my things to land.



Day 12
Sunset:  With the sun setting earlier and earlier these days, I have the hardest time catching the sun set!  This is the best I could do...


Day 11
Somthing blue: The pool at the M Resort in Henderson, NV.  Seriously, one of the most beautiful resorts in the Vegas area.



No comments:

Post a Comment